Monday, March 31, 2008

A Smile...

My favorite thing to do when I'm with my brothers is just to watch them. Looking at them at play just makes my heart melt like butter. Just to see them happy takes away all the doubts that I have. They make me strong and they make me want to fight for them. I can't imagine how my life would have been if they were not around. It would have been a dull and empty.

I admit that I am always in fear of what is to come for me and my brothers because having parents who work in two different places and rarely seeing eachother is like preparing to witness a battle. But sometimes I just want to be able to sit around and play with them just like everything in the world will be okay for us. Time has not been gentle on me and I feel as though I have aged ten times my real age but seeing my brothers happy just takes the fears away.

No comments: